Gammu 1.28.0 has been just released. The time for new stable release has finally come. It contains too much bug fixes since 1.27.0 to mention as it took over half year to preprare it.
Full list of changes:
- Support for adding notes using addnew command.
- Better log errors when moving message in SMSD.
- Removed checkfirmware command as the server is not existing anymore.
- Proper closing of Bluetooth sockets on Windows (bug #1239).
- Properly decode another way of MMS notification SMS.
- Support for selecting USB device to use on Linux.
- Fix storing text in SMS backup comment for multiline SMS.
- Fixed crash when passing invalid parameters to SMS encoder.
You can download it from http://wammu.eu/download/.
Veröfffentlicht von Michal Čihař, am 12. Juli 2010