Gammu 1.40.0 has been just released. Releasing new features after one year, most visible improvements are in the SMSD.
Full list of changes:
- Added SMSD configuration option RetryTimeout.
- Removed non configurable sleep after failed message send.
- SMSD now tries to store whole decoded text for concatenated messages in the first entry in database.
- Improved compatibility with Sierra SL8084TR.
- Added support for delivery reports stored in SR memory.
- Configure CNMI parameters for AT driver.
You can download it from https://wammu.eu/download/.
Support this program by donations https://wammu.eu/donate/.
Veröfffentlicht von Michal Čihař, am 28. Januar 2019